Safety and Health at Work is an important factor for companies, as well as being a legal and social obligation.
Companies value the fact that OSH prevents employee injuries and illnesses resulting from work, but it is also a key element of a company’s success.
And why is that? According to the European Agency for Safety and Health at Work
- it helps to demonstrate that a company is socially responsible;
- it protects and strengthens the brand image and brand value
- it helps increase worker productivity
- strengthens the commitment of employees to the company;
- creates a more competent and healthier workforce;
- reduces company costs and production downtime;
- enables companies to meet customer expectations on OSH
- encourages workers to stay in the workforce for longer.
Any company can gain considerable benefits from investing in OSH. Simple improvements can increase competitiveness, profitability and worker motivation. Implementing an OSH management system ensures an effective framework to prevent or minimize accidents and health problems.
That is why every two years, SHIP4YOU organizes an OSH training for its employees. In these training sessions the goal is always: to make employees aware of occupational risks and to comply with the main safety measures to be considered in carrying out their activities, with a view to promoting Health and Safety at Work.
And that’s what happened last May 16 and 23. The team divided into 2 groups to actively participate in this training session.
Because healthy and motivated employees are halfway to a successful company!