Have you always wanted to open a store but the bureaucracy and expenses were so high that you ended up postponing it?
Whether it was because the location was not ideal or because the initial costs in construction, decoration, rent and electricity were too high, nowadays there is a solution that is very simple and quite economical: creating an online store.
If what you need is help to create yours, you are in the right place! Ship4you has all the tools you need to start your business. From creating the website, training employees, implementing shopping cart platforms, secure payment and all the logistics related to receiving and confirming orders, with us your store will be up and running in no time.
Compared to a physical store, there are a number of steps that are abbreviated in an online purchase. There is no physical presence of a buyer or seller. No delivery of goods is required at the time of the transaction, and the buying and selling relationship takes place between a buyer and a computer that can be located in any corner of the world. A well-designed e-commerce project has the ability to reduce the costs of the entire business process in an amazing way and reach markets that, in other times, would be completely impossible to reach.
Don’t forget also that the buyer now has all the time in the world to get information about your product, view images, and research its features at times that suit him best – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week – without being dependent on opening hours.
But how to get started? What are the fundamental characteristics to have a successful virtual store? Don’t worry. Ship4you is here to answer all your doubts. In fact, this is one of our areas of expertise and we can design the project for you, turnkey. Let’s start then:
1. Aaesthetics: the first impression a customer should have when visiting your store is a pleasant feeling to the eye, which translates into a harmonious layout in terms of color and organization and that is in keeping with the brand you are representing.
2. Ease of use: your e-shop needs constant updating, such as new products coming in, items running out of stock, price changes, etc. In some cases these are daily changes that require the site to be easy and intuitive to use.
3. Product Catalog: Your catalog should be very well thought out and constructed. Make sure that the look and feel you choose for your site matches the product categories and product presentation.
4. Multilingual: “Open the door” of your store to several languages. But don’t worry. Tell us what languages you want your website to be in and we’ll do it for you. Take your business to the whole world. Your store window is a universe of opportunities and Ship4you can help you increase notoriety on search engines, plan the promotion of your store and your products.
5. Deliveries: Define in advance how you want the delivery service to be done. The customer must know, at the time of purchase, when he will receive his order and this estimate must be real. Meeting delivery deadlines is one of the main factors that makes a customer want to buy from an online store again.
6. Stock control: be aware of the products available on your site and never forget to update them in your product catalog.
7. Customer service: A good after-sales service is also fundamental nowadays and Ship4you can help you in this regard. We have a customer service team that can take care of all your post-sale tasks, in several languages.
8. Reporting: performance reporting is vital to improve the user experience and increase your revenue. It allows you to know your customer’s profile and preferences, so that you can offer them products with which they identify. It also gives you the ability to know which pages are most visited and which products are most viewed so you can decide which products to display, for how long, and with what prominence. Without analyzing data and trends, you will never be able to plan efficiently.
Once you have all these steps completed, your online store is ready to go! Now it’s time to make it known to your future customers. Talk to us and learn how to create a store with impact and how to publicize it in an effective way.